Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More gratuitous food pics...

The people have spoken. You loved the food pics in my last post, so I figured I'd give you a few more to enjoy / be envious of. Here's our last dinner in Goreme, at "My Mother's Restaurant", memorialized in photos...

Mixed meze platter:


Mother's Special chicken (this may be the best single dish we've had in Turkey):


Mother's Special meat pastry (featured on the menu as "mens meat"...took us awhile to figure out they probably meant "minced", but we had some fun with our imaginations in the meantime):


Moussaka:


Turkish ravioli:


Chicken clay pot kebab:



I'm still full.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad from some awesome, fabulous, amazing, dangerous international location

Location:Goreme, Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment